Childrens Home Manager
Rochester, Kent, England
- £ 44000.0 - 48000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Oct 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
About the Role:
Care and Support Jobs have an incredibly exciting opportunity for a Registered Home Manager for a brand-new Children’s Home based in Rochester (Kent)
The home is part of a family owned company who currently operate nine other registered homes all rated Good or Outstanding!
As registered Home Manager you would become a successful part of the team within the home with full support from an active and engaged Deputy and Manager, head office and senior management team.
The home is committed to providing outstanding care and support to Children and Young People based in a residential setting and specialise in working with children and young people who have complex needs.
Their needs may be behavioural, emotional, social, learning, physical or a combination.
As part of joining this new home, the company overall builds care around the unique situation and individual circumstances of each child by providing frontline fostering, educational and care services.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
· As the Registered Home Manager, you would be responsible for running all aspects of the home, providing care for the young people and supporting a team of staff.
· Commitment to working with children and young people with complex and challenging high-end behavioural needs.
· To lead and inspire a staff team and take responsibility of their training, development, supervisions and rotas.
· Be a positive role model to the children and young people.
· minimum of two years’ experience working with children in a similar environment.
To be considered for this amazing opportunity the ideal candidate will have:
· A proven track record in Managing Children’s homes including recent positive Ofsted inspection reports
· Need to hold or be willing to work towards a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management, with at least a minimum of two years’ experience working with children in a similar environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise with a people of various ages, cultures, and abilities.
· Be a motivated and committed individual, with a calm approach.
· Good written and Verbal English skills.
· Appropriate knowledge and experience of residential care.
· You will need to be able to react calmly in stressful situations and deal with difficult and challenging behaviours.
In return the company offer the following benefits:
· Run a bonus system up to 12,000.00 per year
· 34 days Holiday (inc Bank Holidays) with additional holiday for loyalty to the company.
· Full Private healthcare.
· Enhanced disclosure cost coverage with enrolment onto the Updating Service at the cost of the employer.
· Ongoing training and development, opportunities to progress within an expanding company and be part of an effective and supportive.
So, if you think you have the experience we are after, please apply today!
We look forward to speaking with you.