Wirral, Merseyside, England
- £ 16324.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Pay rate: £8.72
Caring empathetic Healthcare Assistants needed for a permanent opportunity based on the Wirral. Day shifts available on a permanent contract.
I am seeking a compassionate Healthcare Assistant to join an Elder Care provider.
You will be the main support carers of the elderly with a range of different needs including Dementia, so a caring and sympathetic nature is extremely important. You will be sharing responsibility of meeting the personal care needs of the service users and assisting in all aspects of daily living. Other area that you will provide may include aspects of physical care were necessary, bathing feeding, dressing, etc and promoting dignity and privacy and helping service user have a fulfilling and rewarding living experiences.
• Previous 6 months experience is essential
• Flexible with the confidence to work alone and in a team
• Approachable friendly, polite, and caring to all
• Able to follow support plans and report any concerns
• Dedicated with keen focus on quality care work
• Hourly rate of £8.72 Per hour
• Pension Contribution
Please send in your CV for further information!!