Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 40000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Purosearch have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and motivated Area Manager to work in the West Yorkshire area to oversee a portfolio of services providing support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex behaviours.
My client is looking for an experienced, warm and confident. You will be a highly motivated individual with a high level of personal drive and commitment to achieving the company's objectives.
As the Area Manager the following is required:
• Experience at supervisory or management level in learning disabilities and complex behaviours
• Experience of multi site management in the care sector
• Knowledge of CQC standards and legislations
• Level 5 qualification
• Strong team leadership and excellent communication skills
• Experience liaising with outside professionals
The role of Area Manager:
• Oversee the services in your area
• Ensure the services meet targets strategically and financially
• Attend meetings to discuss all aspects of the business and solutions to achieve targets.
• Build important relationships to ensure future business development.
• Essential to be a car owner with clean UK licence
In Return my client will offer a competitive salary of upto £40,000 per annum, company benefits and excellent career progression.
To apply please contact Shona on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org