Registered Manager - Buxton
Derby, Derbyshire, England
- £ 39000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
£40,000 per annum
Purosearch are looking for talented and passionate Registered Manger to work in a medium service which has a GOOD' cqc rating. The service is located in a spa town in Derbyshire close to local transport links and amenities.
You'll l be joining a client who has been well established for many years. They have a fantastic reputation ensuring highest quality support within their homes whilst maintaining excellent standards of care.
As a Registered Manger, you'll be responsible for all aspects of day to day operations within the care setting, including recruiting and managing staff teams, and ensuring that the quality of the services provided meets national care standards.
Skills and Experience for the role of Registered Manager:
• Minimum level 4 in Health and Social Care
• Broad experience of managing people, service and quality to achieve performance targets
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Proficient computer skills
• Good standard of spoken and written English
• Excellent communication skills and a good team player
Registered Manager Responsibilities:
• Ensuring high quality support within the homes and maintaining care standards
• Support, development and training for staff
• Organisation of rotas, finances and report writing
• Liaising with external bodies
In Return my client will offer a competitive salary of £40,000 per annum as well as lots of additional benefits and schemes. To apply please contact Rebecca on 01904 570050 or email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 0.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Care Home Manager -Sutton Coldfield - Competitive Salary! Amber Mace has an amazing new Care Manager Opportunity based within a sma...