Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
- £ 26000.0 - 32000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 13 Oct 2020
- 10 Nov 2020
On behalf of our client based in Eastbourne, Remedicare are exclusively recruiting for a home manager to oversee a fantastic residential home.
This home specialises in in elderly/dementia care and is registered for 24 residents.
The owners are very supportive and are seeking a home manager with a can do attitude who can push to home on towards and outstanding in their CQC report.
Main Job Role:
- Day to day management of the services according to CQC Regulations
- Knowledge of CQC Inspection and implanting recommendations after an inspection
- In charge of risk assessment, support plans, CQC compliance and health and safety
- Developing new and transferring service users
- Oversee new staff recruitment and training
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership in Health & Social Care
- Registered Manager experience or Deputy Manager's of a minimum 15+ bed home.
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legal responsibilities and standards of the service, including the need for delivery of person-centred services.
- Experience of meeting targets and managing budgets/ as well as experience within a residential care home.
Salary for this home manager position is negotiable depending on experience but starting from £26,000-£32,000.
Full time Monday - Friday (The Home manager will be expected to cover on call)
Ref No. JA83872
This job was posted to Home manager in Eastbourne, East Sussex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentGreat Yarmouth, Norfolk, England
Role: Quality Assurance Manager / Business Executive LeadLocation: Norfolk & Suffolk - spanning across Wymondham, Great Yarmouth, B...