Care Coordinator - £19.5K - £22.5k
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 22500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Care Coordinator-£19.5K - £22.5k
Monday to Friday – Days only
Amber Mace are currently recruiting an experienced Care Coordinator to become part of a fantastic team at a domiciliary service based in Stafford in the West Midlands. The homecare provider delivers complex care packages to people living with dementia, old age, challenging behaviour and learning disabilities.
You will work closely with a care, focussed professional team consisting of a registered manager, other care coordinators and care workers.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the business, involving direct line management for a team of Home Care Workers. This includes the management of their weekly workload.
• Implement complex care rotas
• To liaise as needed with external organisations
• To comply with all policies of the organisation, as appropriate.
• To ensure that the day-to-day care services are operated in accordance with health & safety legislation and current statutory regulation guidance on best practice.
• To conform to the company code of professional conduct in relation to the operation of the care at home service.
• To participate in staff, team and quality management review meetings as directed by the Service Manager.
• To engage with and positively undertake on call duties as required by the branch to ensure a 24/7 service is provided.
The successful Care Co-ordinator will have:
• NVQ Level 2 in Care
• Good IT skills and competency in Microsoft Office
• Strong experience and practise of producing complex care rotas – ESSENTIAL
• Good verbal and written English skills
• Good leadership, organisational skills
• Good time management
• Full Clean Driving Licence
• At least a 3 years’ experience within the care sector
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentStafford, Staffordshire, England
Domiciliary Care Manager– Stafford - £30 – 35k per annum • £30 – 35k per annum • Monday- Friday Amber Mace are currently recruiting...