Night Care Assistant - Allithwaite - £9.30 p/h
Allithwaite, Grange-Over-Sands, Cumbria, England
- £ 0.0 - 9.3 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Position: Night Care Assistant
Hours: 33 to 44 hours
Amber Mace are working with a client who are in need of Support Workers/Care Assistants to join their company. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available.
The home its self is small to medium size home that offers residential care for elderly and dementia residents.
The key responsibilities of the Care Assistants:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Comply with all company & Care Inspectorate regulations
• Hard working, organised, empathetic, and all-round people person
• Experience with caring for the elderly desirable, although not essential
• Excellent communication skills
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that you've got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on Apply, email me at Apply, or you can find me on LinkedIn (https:// Apply/in/laura-leadbitter-3b7aa7180/)