Residential Care Home Manager – St Ives - £43K + bonus
St Ives, Cornwall, England
- £ 0.0 - 43000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 7 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
Residential Care Home Manager St Ives - £43K + bonus
Position: Residential Care Home Manager
Location: St Ives
Salary: £43K + bonus
A welcoming and modern care home within St Ives seeks an experienced Registered Manager to take the lead at this lovely and welcoming care home, to start with them mid-December. If you are looking for a fresh challenge and the chance to work for a leading provider of residential care in the area then please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyto find out more!
The small home provides residential care to elderly residents, some of whom might be living with age-related conditions. This is an amazing opportunity to join a fantastic care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after!
Main Duties for the Registered Manager?
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 2 years registered manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• CQC legislation knowledge hold a Good or Outstanding CCQ report
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £43K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Holly on Applyor email Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 0.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Care Home Manager -Sutton Coldfield - Competitive Salary! Amber Mace has an amazing new Care Manager Opportunity based within a sma...
£ 0.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBasingstoke, Hampshire, England
Children's Registered Manager -£40K-Near Basingstoke£40k per annum I am currently working on behalf of a fantastic client that prov...