Housing Team Leader
Darlington, Durham, England
- £ 12.85 - 12.85 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 7 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Housing Management Officer based in Darlington. This is a temporary contract initially for 3 months but likely to be extended. They are currently home working and office working.
To carry out housing management duties in a specific area of the town, in close liaison and partnership with tenants, residents, members, other sections and departments and voluntary and statutory organisations to promote and develop inclusive and sustainable areas
* Tenancy Matters - Involving a wide variety of individual tasks associated with enforcement of housing policy, for instance alterations, social problems, tenancy support, neighbour nuisances.
* Liaison - Working closely with other sections, departments and outside agencies to provide a holistic approach to housing management issues.
* Housing Maintenance - Visiting and inspecting properties and the general area resulting from tenant enquiries and estate inspections - scheduling all work required and ordering via the computer, to ensure best quality/price is achieved.
* Void Properties - Carrying out void property inspections and prepare schedule of repair/decoration, arrange and undertake accompanied views, completing all tenancy documentation and computer records to ensure that properties are let as efficiently and expeditiously as possible.
* Qualifications: NVQ Level 4 in Housing related field.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Up to date documents.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
This job was posted to Social housing in Darlington, Durham, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
Full timePermanentBradford, West Yorkshire, England
Bradford District Care Trust is an award-winning Trust that provides a range of innovative services that have been recognised as be...