Senior Care Assistant Bank
Framlingham, Woodbridge, Suffolk, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 5 Nov 2020
- Post Code
- IP13 9DF
- Job Copy
You’re a caring person with a can-do attitude. You already have experience supporting older people, ideally including those with dementia. You’ve got the confidence to lead a care team and act as champion for the safety and dignity of residents. You have a good understanding of care planning with a Level 3 vocational qualification in Health and Social Care (either a diploma or NVQ). To you, caring is more than just a job. It’s a chance to use your compassion and skills – to make a real difference. To help you succeed, we’ll give you excellent support, quality training and fast-track career opportunities.
As a key member of the care team, you’ll put residents at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be happy to go the extra mile to make sure individual residents receive high quality care in a safe, dignified way. You’ll lead by example, supporting and inspiring your team to deliver the very best standards of care. And you’ll liaise with GPs and other healthcare professionals to ensure residents get the medical care they need. As part of a close-knit, friendly team, you’ll use your initiative and talent to contribute to the success of the home. In return, we’ll help you build a successful career.
As a Senior Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
• Competitive pay – we pay more than the average
• Fast-track career options, e.g. into nursing or management roles
• Quality training to develop your skills
• Flexible hours, including a choice of day, night or weekend shifts
• Bank holiday enhancements
• Stakeholder pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Thousands of online and in-store discounts
About Care UK
- We run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK. We provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. As one of the UK’s leading care home providers, our goal is to help every employee fulfil his or her potential – with first-class training and support
- Where you'll work
- Mills Meadow fully opened in 2015, providing residential and dementia care for up to 60 residents.
A new day club is also open on the same site, offering older people from the local area a change of scene, a chance to meet new people and to do fun activities in a safe and supportive environment.
The dedicated and professional team at our Framlingham care home focuses on enabling residents to enjoy a fulfilling life, whatever their needs and abilities. We work with you and your loved one to learn about their life stories, interests and preferences so that we can create personalised care and activity plans – and even menus – that ensure your loved one receives care that’s as unique as they are.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.