Night Housing Support Worker
City of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
- £ 11.29 - 11.29 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a Temporary Housing Worker to work part time, covering night shifts on a Saturday and Sunday. This contract is initially for 3 months which is likely to be extended.
The Night Assistant will work across a defined geographical area assisting in the delivery of a high quality support & housing service to the clients. To assist in the delivery of support and security to clients of our supported schemes.
* Have an awareness of the clients groups support needs, and contribute as directed to the delivery their agreed outcomes.
* Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices.
* Maintain high standards of cleanliness within schemes, preparation of rooms and site inspections.
* Qualifications: N/A
* Experience: 2+ years working in a Supported Housing Setting.
* Compliance: Up to date DBS.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.