Care Manager, Swindon
Swindon, Wiltshire, England
- £ 28000.0 - 30000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and forward thinking manager to help take this growing service to the next level. My client is a growing domiciliary company looking to develop further and increase the number of care hours provided. They are looking for a Care Manager, with experience in domiciliary care, who shares their desire to grow and who can positively impact the future success of the business. Here you will manage the branch and be part of a very supportive and close knit team that aims to offer fantastic care to service users.
• already have or be working towards Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
• have an excellent working knowledge of CQC Requirements, Safeguarding and current legislation.
• nurture your staff team and ensure they feel valued and included.
• liaise with those using the service, their families, representatives and so on.
• take an active role in recruitment, supervisions, team meetings.
You must have:
• experience within a domiciliary care environment
• qualifications up to Level 3 and working towards Level 5
• a passion for providing the highest quality of care and a desire to help the service grow
• £28-30k salary
• 29 days holidays
For further details on this care manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!