Leyland, Lancashire, England
- £ 80.0 - 80.0 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 1 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Seven Education are looking for a temporary Teaching Assistant to work at a school in Leyland. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £80 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
We are looking for a candidate that has an interest or experience in PE, outdoor and/or enrichment activities as well as working with SEMH/nurture pupils.
* To establish a warm, caring and supportive relationship with pupils in order to support them feeling safe and enabling them to enjoy and learn during their time at the School.
* To promote and encourage independence and personal development in pupils and maintain high expectations of behaviour at all times.
* To contribute to providing high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through supporting the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum aiming at pupils achieving their full potential in all areas of learning.
* Support the Class Teacher in all areas of the day to day running of the class
* To respond to the varying and changing needs of the school and adapt to any task presented to achieve the smooth running of the school.
* To promote pupils' cognitive, social, emotional, behavioural, physical development and spiritual well-being.
* Demonstrate a proven ability to work collaboratively within a multi-professional team.
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 1 year experience working as a TA in the UK.
* Compliance: Proof of ability to work and live in the UK. Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: To be discussed at interview.
Working with Seven Education:
We have been helping teachers find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK education, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
This job was posted to Support worker in Leyland, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentWeston-Super-Mare, Somerset, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...