Senior Care Assistant – Nights – Bristol - £12.50 p/h
Bristol, City of Bristol, England
- £ 0.0 - 12.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 1 Oct 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Senior Care Assistant Nights Bristol - £12.50 p/h
Position: Senior Care Assistant
Hours: Night shifts 24 hours p/w
Salary: £12.50 p/h
• Staff awards and recognition scheme available
• Paid breaks and meals included
• Paid uniform and DBS
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Luxury working environment
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Night Senior Carer to work within an exceptional service, situated on the outskirts of Bristol. This home is a state of the art property that has been purpose built to the highest standards. This home provides exceptional nursing and residential care to residents who are mainly elderly. Comprehensive training will be given as standard, with a great rate of pay on offer.
• Supporting the Deputy Home Manager and care team.
• Develop the skills of the care team.
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care.
• To ensure effective mentorship, assessment and induction of all staff.
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Skills/ Qualifications for Senior Carer:
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
• Medication trained
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home
If you are interested and wish to know more, please contact Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor email across your CV to Apply