Health Care Assistant
Belper, Derbyshire, England
- £ 8.72 - 9.2 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 29 Sep 2020
- 27 Oct 2020
Care Assistant Required in Belper, Derbyshire
Salary: £8.72ph - £9.20
36 - 48 Hours per Week
Days & Nights Available
We are approaching experienced Care Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within our clients beautiful care home based in the delightful village of Belper.
Recently being inspected by the CQC the home was awarded a 'Good' rating, and narrowly missed out on outstanding, widely acknowledged in the local area in leading the way in elderly care.
As a Care Assistant you will be delivering quality personal care to each of the residents, your daily tasks will include supporting them with washing, dressing, eating and maintaining their hygiene, as well as ensuring they feel part of life in the home.
What my client is looking for in a Care Assistant:
* Hardworking and motivated by delivering great service
* Care experience with a care home environment is desirable but not essential
* Effective team player with a positive attitude
* An individual with a good understanding of elderly, dementia & end of life care
* Desire and passion to help make a difference
* An understanding of what is important to others
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We my client is offering for the Care Assistant Role:
* An hourly rate between £8.72ph +
* Hours of 36 - 48 plus per week
If you're interested in this role as a 'Care Assistant', please don't hesitate to apply. However, if you would like to discuss your application or the role in more detail, please feel free to give me, Fred, a call on Applyand use job reference number FT28924.