Registered Manager, South London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 34000.0 - 40000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Sep 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
My client is an Outstanding rated domiciliary service growing month on month and looking for a forward thinking and quality driven Registered Manager. This is a 100% private service with a very strong reputation in the local area, looking for someone who shares the same values and has the same determination to take the business forward and maintain the outstanding service provided. The provider is looking for someone experienced in domiciliary care and knows exactly what is required in maintaining an Outstanding rating. This is a fantastic opportunity with a provider that also greatly values professional development and is willing to invest in your future as a Registered Manager.
• be commercially driven to help grow and develop the business further.
• have the desire and motivation to maintain the ‘Outstanding’ rating moving forwards.
• look to build further on the strong base of private clients.
• have experience as a Registered Manager in a domiciliary setting.
You must have:
• a very strong history of good CQC inspections
• qualifications up to QCF Level 5
• very strong management experience in a domiciliary setting
Location: South London
• £34-40k salary
• 20 days holidays plus BH
• Private Healthcare
• Company Car
For further details on this care manager role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist care consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you’ll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a provider without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!