Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 38000.0 - 39000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Physiotherapist, Kingston upon Thames
Howard Finley Care are currently recruiting on behalf of our client's fantastic care organisation who are looking for an experienced Physiotherapist to join their dedicated care team.
Location: Kingston upon Thames
Hours: 40 hours/week, Monday to Friday
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
My Client delivers comprehensive, neurological rehabilitation packages which include complex nursing care, intensive therapy packages, maintenance and slow-stream rehabilitation. This is an opportunity to work with a diverse and complex caseload, which include individuals with prolonged disorders of consciousness, traumatic brain injury, acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury and progressive neurological conditions.
The post holder will be delivering a wide range of treatment and interventions including; hydrotherapy, complex postural management, balance and gait assessments, upper limb rehabilitation and complex discharge planning.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work within a specialist multidisciplinary team to develop your skills in neuro rehabilitation. You will work alongside highly specialist Occupational Therapist, speech and language therapist, neuropsychologist, rehab trained nurses, a neuro rehabilitation consultant and rehabilitation assistants.
This post would suit a clinician who is motivated to shape and develop the neurorehabilitation services.
What you will do:
- Set up and provide specialist physiotherapy services, with input into planning, development and evaluation of clinical services including documentation, assessment planning and tools.
- Assess equipment needs and maintain and ensure safe use within the team.
- Manage a caseload of clients with ABI and complex needs, using evidence based/client centered principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Essential skills/qualifications you will need:
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Registration with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Range of post graduate physiotherapy experience: medical, surgical, orthopaedic & neurological rehabilitation setting
- Experience at Band 6 level or equivalent
- Experience of working within an MDT
- Comprehensive experience of working as a physiotherapist with patients with complex conditions
What we are offering:
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Free, face-to-face & interactive training
- Career development and opportunities
- Simply Health insurance scheme,
- NEST pension plan
- Free DBS check*
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Long service reward scheme
- Employee of the quarter recognition
*subject to Ts & Cs
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your most up to date CV. Alternatively, contact Charlie on Applyto discuss the vacancy further.
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.