Senior Carer (EMI Unit)
Bolton, Greater Manchester, England
- £ 9.55 - 9.55 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
£9.55 per hour | 48 Hours | Days | Experience Essential | Elderly and Dementia Care Home |
A large privately owned elderly and dementia nursing home in Bolton currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior Carer to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant position and what our client is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on days
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Excellent pay rates of £9.55 per hour
• A fantastic working environment in a purpose-built, modern care home
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
Applicants for these Senior Care Assistant positions should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and ideally in addition to higher level studies
• Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment, ideally with experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.