Social Worker - Adults Hospital Discharge Team
Taunton, Somerset, England
- £ 32.0 - 32.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Sep 2020
- 13 Oct 2020
Looking for experienced Locum Social Workers for their Hospital Discharge Team as a Social Worker has become available with Somerset County Council.
You will be joining the Adult Hospital Discharge Team helping to provide a high quality of service to all service users in the areas of the Adult Discharge.
Situated through Cornwall.
* 2 years post qualifying experience
* HCPC registration
* Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
* Undertaking complex assessments - Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments - Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
* Evaluate patients progress and treatment programmes - Ensure concerns are responded to appropriately in line with the Trust's Safeguarding Adults Policy and the Child Protection Policy and inter-agency safeguarding procedures.
* To apply for this role you will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS)
* a current DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
This job was posted to Social worker in Taunton, Somerset, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 22.44 - 22.44 Per hourFull timeTemporaryLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to work with the Childrens Social Care Team in Liverpool. This po...