Registered Supported Living Manager
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 34000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 Sep 2020
- 18 Dec 2020
Up to £34,000 per annum | 40 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Good CQC | Management Experience Essential
This Supported Living Service based in Bradford currently has a vacancy for an experienced Supported Living Manager to join and lead their team on a full time basis.
This fully compliant service provides first class care to residents with varying needs ranging from Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Autism.
Details of Supported Living Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive salary of up to £34,000 per annum
• Day shifts only
• Company pension scheme
• 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Applicants for this Supported Living Manager post should be:
• Relevant Management Qualifications such as the RMA (Registered Managers Award), NVQ level 4 or Diploma Level 5 in Health and Social Care
• A minimum of 2 years management experience is needed
• Experienced within a Supported Living environment
• Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.