Temporary Deputy Manager
New Romney, Kent, England
- £ 10.46 - 10.46 Per hour
- Full time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
£10.46 per hour | Full Time | Days | Temp 9 to 12 Month Contract with a view to going Perm| Experience Essential | Fully CQC Compliant |
A leading care home in the New Romney area currently requires an experienced and strong Deputy Manager to join their team on a full-time basis. The role initially is a temporary 9 to 12-month contract but there is the possibility of a permanent contract in the future. The small care home offers first class care to its patients with learning disabilities.
What is offered and details of this Deputy Manager position:
• A 9 to 12-month contract initially, to work full time days
• A competitive hourly rate of £10.46
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate a proven and stable experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care home setting
• Experience of complex needs and behaviour is essential
• Confident leading, supporting and mentoring staff
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.