Health Care Assistant
Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England
- £ 9.0 - 9.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 14 Sep 2020
- 12 Oct 2020
FT41589 - Care assistants in Haywards Heath!
Are you seeking a new career for the New Year? Are you looking to make a difference to someone's life? Have you got wait it takes to make someone's day?
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Haywards Heath who require healthcare assistants for full time hours on days/nights.
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £9 - £9.50
Full time position - 36/42hrs a week.
The type of care a Care Assistant will provide will vary from person to person but will include the following:
- Personal Care
- Practical Support
- One to one support to residents
- NVQ level 2 in Health and Social Care (desirable)
- Experience of working in a caring environment
- Passion for delivering high levels of care
- Good numeric and literacy skills
- A warm and friendly disposition
- Caring attitude
- Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
- A strong team worker
- Supportive and patient
- Reliable and punctual
Call Fred on Applynow to avoid disappointment!