Roaming Healthcare Assistant
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 9.0 - 9.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 11 Sep 2020
- 11 Oct 2020
Up to £9.00 per hour | 24 or 48 hours available | Days| Car Owner & Driver is a Must | Travelling Expenses & Attendance Bonus | Covering Homes in North West England |
An experienced Healthcare Assistant with a background in elderly care is required to work as a Roaming Healthcare Assistant for a private care provider, covering their care homes throughout the North West so Liverpool, Ormskirk and Preston.
Details of this position and what the successful Roaming Healthcare Assistant will receive:
• A permanent contract to work day shifts at a variety of locations such as Liverpool, Ormskirk and Preston to name a few
• Contract of 24 or 48 hours per week
• Competitive pay rate of up to £9.00 per hour
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training
• + 25p per mile travelling expenses
• Attendance bonus
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
The successful candidate for this Roaming Healthcare Assistant post will meet the following criteria:
• Have completed NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
• Have experience in domiciliary care or residential care for the elderly in a care home setting
• You must be a car owner and driver
• Flexible to work a range of shifts in a variety of locations
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.