Director - Business Devleopment
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 50000.0 - 65000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Sep 2020
- 10 Oct 2020
Starling Recruitment is delighted to support an expanding Domiciliary Care Group to recruit their new Business Development Director.
This is a brand new role to build on their established success and tie into their growth strategy. Operating across the North of the UK they provide services to Older Adults in their own homes.
- Identify and develop business relationships within the care sector including Local Authority, CCG and other key partners
- Lead generation, identification and planning
- Identify and tender for relevant contracts to expand the business
- Implement business development initiatives which have a direct impact to generate revenue
- Experienced in closing new business deals and managing complex contract negotiations
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous Business Development experience gained within the Health & Social care sector
- Understanding and knowledge of private care providers responsibilities
- Understanding and knowledge of how Local Authorities and CCGs commission services
- Able to travel to company services across the North of England
- Proven track record of lead generation, successful tendering and increasing revenue
- A friendly demeanour with ability to quickly form effective new business relationships
- Highly motived and driven to achieve
In return you received an annual salary of between £45k and £55k depending on experience and will have autonomy to create a strategic development plan and implement this using your skills and experience. They are looking for a motivated, self starter who will be offered the support of the larger organisation in order to succeed.
I’d love to discuss this role with you, please apply by sending your CV and I’ll call you to provide more information!
This job was posted to Home manager, Care manager, Community care in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9.71 - 10.71 Per hourFull time...PermanentBrooke, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Community Care Assistant - Brooke, Poringland and surrounding areas £9.71 to £10.71 per hour, paid travel time, mileage paid at 20p...