Carer/ Support Worker - Grantham - up to £9.50 p/h
Grantham, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 9.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 9 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
Carer / Support Worker
Salary: Up to £9.50 - depending on experience
What's in it for you?
• Flexible working hours available
• All travel expenses paid!
• Full induction training and ongoing support
• NVQ Level 2 and 3 qualifications paid for!!!
• DBS paid for!
Have you got a naturally caring and empathetic personality? Are you hard working and passionate and always wanted to get into care? Then do not hesitate in calling Abbie on Applyto discuss!
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. There are numerous positions available at full time hours, paying a wage of up to £9.50 per hour depending on experience.
As Care Assistant/Support worker, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the elderly and those suffering with dementia.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Working well as part of the care team
• Respect the unique nature of each resident in relation to their choices on how they wish to be cared for and supported
• Knowledge and experience using aid and personal equipment including the moving and handling of residents
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
If you are interested in applying for this unmissable opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact Abbie at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply.