Senior Support Worker - Lynton Terrace - RCH
Ealing, London, Greater London, England
- £ 13.45 - 13.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Studying / Unqualified
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior Support Worker to work with a Service in Acton. This position is initially for a period of 2 months and is paying £13.45 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
To be responsible for case work for people with a wide range of mental Health issues to promote their independence and wellbeing and support them to achieve their goals.
* Empower a caseload of clients with a range of complex health and support needs and their carers to manage their health and wellbeing, maintain their independence, identify their strengths and achieve their goals and aspirations, working in partnership with our subcontractors as required in order to achieve this, under the direction of the Team Manager
* Manage health and safety, repairs and maintenance of the premises.
* To collect rents, service charges and manage arrears proactively by following policy, protocol and procedure.
* To manage voids across the service and ensure referrals, assessments and service reviews are effective and timely.
* Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.