Supported Living Manager - Nottingham
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 29500.0 - 30000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 8 Sep 2020
- 6 Oct 2020
Supportive Living Manager
£30,000 per annum
Purosearch is seeking a strong, individual with drive and commitment who is seeking a new exciting challenge. A unique opportunity has a risen for an experienced Supportive Living Manager to join a care provider in the Nottingham area.
This is a brand new service for adults with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Challenging behaviours and will be a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their career to the next level and achieve a real sense job satisfaction.
Key Responsibilities of the Supportive Living Manager:
• Responsible for ensuring service standards
• Provide leadership, management and support to a team
• Developing and managing relationships with local authorities, families and other internal and external contacts.
Skills/ Qualifications of the Supportive Living Manager:
• Minimum NVQ Level 5 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
• Minimum 2 years experience
• Experience of working as a Registered Manager in a supported living environment for individuals with complex needs, or demonstrable transferrable skills from a Registered manager post in another form of care provision.
• Excellent knowledge of regulatory responsibilities
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To apply please contact Becky on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply
This job was posted to Deputy home manager, Home manager in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 40500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPlympton, Plymouth, Devon, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER - SMALL PLYMOUTH OLDER PERSONS HOME £ 40 K - Talk & Call Jonathan We have an opportunity for a Residential ...
£ 36000.0 - 36000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentChichester, West Sussex, England
Residential Home Manager (Elderly and Dementia care) Location...