Team Leader Care
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Post Code
- SW6 1PX
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Job Copy
- Night Time Vacancy Only - 8PM-8AM
As a Team Leader for Farm Lane in Fulham you will be an integral part of our leadership team and managing your own team of Care Assistants and Senior Carers. With fantastic training alongside a great pay rate from day one, Care UK will provide you with great career progression.
Pay Rate up to £11 per hour depending on experience
Full Time and Part Time hours available, Nights Only.
Working as a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the care team during their day to day task, ensuring that a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained. We are looking for experienced carers who are NVQ2 or NVQ3 qualified and happy administering medication and managing a team. If this is you, apply now!
- Administer medication to all residents in a safe and effective manner.
- Ensure that clear and accurate records and communication systems relating to clinical and care delivery are maintained and effectively used. This includes the care plans for each of the residents in your unit.
- Supervise care staff on a day to day basis and through formal supervision processes.
- Liaise with GPs and other health professionals to ensure that residents receive the medical and clinical support they require.
- Support new Team Leaders and care staff in the completion of induction programs, training and competency assessment
- Review the daily delivery of care, including pressure area prevention, nutrition and infection prevention and control procedures. Ensure high standards of care delivery are maintained.
What will I get in return?
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Discounts across most major stores
- Support with Training and NVQ qualifications
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Progression Opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Free Uniform
- Where you'll work
- Farm Lane is a modern and very welcoming purpose-designed care home in Fulham, south west London.
Our experienced team provides person-centred residential, nursing, respite care for older people. We also offer sensitive and supportive end of life care.
We involve residents and families at every step of the care planning journey, from creating individualised programmes to discussing any decisions that need to be made. The home has a calm and friendly atmosphere which helps people to feel settled very quickly. Many residents have lived in Fulham for a long time and we support each person to maintain their links with the community. And we always celebrate the diverse cultural occasions that are important to residents.
Farm Lane also includes an intermediate care rehabilitation suite for individuals who've had a stay in hospital and need some extra help before they return to their own home, and we work closely with the NHS in Fulham to provide this service. We also run stroke rehabilitation sessions. These are run much like a day centre for local people who have had a stroke.
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.