Senior Care Assistant Bank
Kingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
- £ 9.89 - 10.39 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Post Code
- SW15 3PU
- Min Pay Rate
- Max Pay Rate
- Shifts Available
- Bank shifts
- Job Copy
You’re a caring person with a can-do attitude. You already have experience supporting older people, ideally including those with dementia. You’ve got the confidence to lead a care team and act as champion for the safety and dignity of residents. You have a good understanding of care planning with a Level 3 vocational qualification in Health and Social Care (either a diploma or NVQ). To you, caring is more than just a job. It’s a chance to use your compassion and skills – to make a real difference. To help you succeed, we’ll give you excellent support, quality training and fast-track career opportunities.
As a key member of the care team, you’ll put residents at the heart of everything we do. You’ll be happy to go the extra mile to make sure individual residents receive high quality care in a safe, dignified way. You’ll lead by example, supporting and inspiring your team to deliver the very best standards of care. And you’ll liaise with GPs and other healthcare professionals to ensure residents get the medical care they need. As part of a close-knit, friendly team, you’ll use your initiative and talent to contribute to the success of the home. In return, we’ll help you build a successful career.
As a Senior Care Assistant at Care UK, you can look forward to:
• Competitive pay – we pay more than the average
• Fast-track career options, e.g. into nursing or management roles
• Quality training to develop your skills
• Flexible hours, including a choice of day, night or weekend shifts
• Bank holiday enhancements
• Stakeholder pension
• Childcare vouchers
• Free uniform
• Thousands of online and in-store discounts
About Care UK
- We run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK. We provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. As one of the UK’s leading care home providers, our goal is to help every employee fulfil his or her potential – with first-class training and support
- Where you'll work
- Our luxurious care home in Kingston Vale, South West London, provides ‘outstanding’ rated care in stunning surroundings.
We’re thrilled to have been rated ‘outstanding’ by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) at our inspection in late 2019.
Exceptional, personalised care
Every one of our home team at Sherwood Grange delivers exceptional care that’s tailored to residents’ needs and wishes. When you set foot inside our home, you’ll instantly notice the lively atmosphere. Everyone feels welcomed, included and at home. Indeed, our inspection report says, “Residents and relatives could not speak highly enough of the care, support and attention provided. This was reflected in the vibrant and positive can-do attitude of staff and management team.”
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.