Care Assistant - Vacancies UK Wide
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
- Post Code
- UK \ National
- Shifts Available
- Day and night shifts, short or long shifts, flexible hours
- Role Highlights
- We have Care Assistant vacancies nationwide across our 130 care homes. Apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to match you with your closest suitable location. We have day and night shifts, weekends, short or long shifts and offer flexible shifts.
- Job Copy
- Do you have a kind-hearted nature, belief in teamwork and a proven ability to use your initiative in a care environment? Would you like to be part of a friendly, highly professional team that’s dedicated to helping others? Then make the move to Care UK.
We’re looking for compassionate and empathetic individuals to join our friendly teams up and down the country. You’ll need to be used to caring for others or you may have looked after someone elderly. What is for certain is that you have a real desire to help others and lots of energy and enthusiasm. In return, we’ll offer you a range of benefits, flexible hours and an award-winning training and induction programme that will make you will feel confident and supported from day one. You’ll also have the satisfaction of helping make people’s lives more fulfilling in a role where the work can be hard, but also fun and rewarding.
- Opportunities to progress through our career paths into team leader and management roles
- Quality bespoke training to develop your skills
- Flexible hours, including a choice of day, night or weekend shifts
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Thousands of online and in-store discounts
One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 130 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people. A top rated employer in best quality results, our goal is to help every employee fulfil their potential by providing first-class training and support.
Fulfilling lives, fulfilling careers.
To apply, please send us your CV by clicking the apply button:
Care UK is committed to ensuring that it employs people with the right mix of talent, skills and potential and will assess every applicant fairly regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, responsibilities for dependents, age, physical/mental disability or offending background. Having a criminal record will not necessarily prevent you from working with us, it will depend on the nature of the role and background of any offence.