Care Manager - Adult Social Care Team
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 17.47 - 17.47 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Sep 2020
- 5 Oct 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Care Manager to work with the Adult Social Care Team in Harrow. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £17.47 per hour (paid to you via an umbrella company).
The post holder is required to provide professional fieldwork service to service users and their carers and to manage the needs of adults with physical, learning or sensory disabilities including those who are terminally ill.
The post holder is required to ensure that appropriate assessment of need is undertaken, and that care packages and other services are organised, monitored and reviewed to meet the needs identified within the resources available and to promote independence, in accordance with current legislation, and with the policy and practice of the local authority.
To demonstrate a commitment to the Council's Equal Opportunities Policy and the ability to understand and implement the policy in relation to the job responsibilities
To ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council's health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture.
To promote and participate in the council's individual performance appraisal and development initiatives and information management best practice.
To ensure compliance with the council's information security policies and maintain confidentiality.
* In accordance with the Immigration Act 2016, where the role is customer-facing and the post holder is required to speak to members of the public, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
* Qualifications: Degree approved by Social Work England or NVQ in Health and Social Care.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.