Senior Care Assistant – Middlesbrough - £10.91p/h!
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 10.91 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Sep 2020
- 5 Oct 2020
Senior Care Assistant Middlesbrough - £10.91p/h!
Days and Nights available
Benefits: Pension, 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), Life Assurance, Discount Scheme, free uniform and DBS provided
Have you got a naturally caring and empathetic personality? Nadia at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Senior Care Assistants to join the team in a residential home on the outskirts of Middlesbrough. You will be responsible for care and support for the elderly with varying care needs.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training available. You will be an experienced Care Assistant with an NVQ Level 2 or above in Health and Social Care.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will ideally have experience working in a similar role and have an understanding of the needs of the residents.
Role requirements for the Senior Care Assistant:
• Supporting and supervising the care assistant team
• Managing rotas
• Training and development of the care assistant team
• Developing therapeutic relationships with the residents
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
Skills/Qualifications for the Senior Care Assistant:
• Experience in elderly care, working in a similar care environment
• Experience running shifts
• Administering medication
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• NVQ 2 or 3 in Health & Social Care
For more details on this opportunity please contact Nadia at Amber Mace on Applyor simply apply below and we will contact you!
This role would suit: Care Assistant, Support Worker, Senior Care Assistant, Team Leader