Senior Care Assistant
Northwich, Cheshire, England
- £ 10.7 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Sep 2020
- 7 Oct 2020
£10.70 p/h/Circa £20K | 36 Hours – Days or Nights | Experience Essential | Elderly & Dementia Home
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Northwich area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Senior Carer to work on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this Senior Care Assistant position and what our client is offering:
• A contract to work 36 hours per week on days or nights
• Flexible shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Excellent pay rates of £10.70 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £20,000
• A fantastic working environment in a purpose-built, modern care home
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for these Senior Care Assistant positions should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and medication training, ideally in addition to higher level studies
• Demonstrate substantial experience working in an elderly care environment, ideally with experience in a Senior Carer or equivalent supervisory role
• Passionate about high quality care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.