York, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 18000.0 - 25000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 5 Sep 2020
- 3 Oct 2020
Work as a Care Assistant within a fully refurbished nursing and residential home in York, North Yorkshire. The Home is rated as 'Good' in all areas with the CQC and has an excellent reputation in the area.
As Care Assistant, you will assist the nurses in delivering exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia needs. You will have the ability to work autonomously and effectively promote health and well-being within the service.
Package for Care Assistant
- Salary negotiable on experience circa £9.50 - £10ph
- Paid Breaks
- Ongoing commitment to personal and professional development
- Free parking
- Days or nights are available depending on your preference
- Permanent contracts of 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours a week available on days or nights
- Annual salaries circa £18,000 - £25,000 depending on your contracted hours
- You will ideally have experience working elderly although all care backgrounds are considered
- NVQ level 3 is desirable
If you are an experienced and passionate Carer looking for a new role in York and would like further details, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.