Brechin, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
- £ 9.5 - 12.5 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 4 Sep 2020
- 4 Oct 2020
Head Medical is a leading provider of recruitment services to the Medical & Healthcare sector. With a large team based in Scotland we have been working locally and internationally since 2008 and have built a strong, values-based business we’re extremely proud of.
We’ve expanded our service into Health & Social Care and currently have a range of temporary assignments offering top rates of pay and a quality-driven recruitment service to meet your personalised working needs.
We’re recruiting now for Support Workers for opportunities across Scotland and we’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer:
1. A variety of shifts offering flexible working hours
2. Accrued individual holiday pay
3. Free uniforms & PVG
4. Personalised free training
5. Top rates of pay & benefits
6. A dedicated consultant to coordinate your shifts
If you’re an individual with a passion for care with at least 6 months experience, please get in touch.
Ref: Support Worker Brechin