North Yorkshire, England
- £ 17700.0 - 20700.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Studying / Unqualified
- 4 Sep 2020
- 2 Oct 2020
Fantastic opportunity for a Care Assistant to join a beautiful nursing home in the tranquil village of Alne, owned by an outstanding, family run group of 6 homes in Yorkshire offering residential and nursing for elderly and dementia sufferers.
This home was the first in the group when they established in 1999 and is a stunning converted farm house. As the original family run home it holds a special place in the heart of the group. They balance modern facilities with tasteful country farmhouse décor. Residents can relax in wide open spaces, beautiful gardens, peaceful conservatories or luxurious lounges.
Package for Care Assistant
- Salary £9.50 per hour
- Paid Breaks
- Annual salaries based on full time (36 hours) £17,784.00 or (42 hours) £20,748.00
- Ongoing commitment to personal and professional development
- Free parking
- Working a rota across 7 days a week with rotas issued 4 weeks in advance
- Have experience as a care assistant working with elderly patients
- NVQ level 3 is desirable
- Be passionate about providing first class quality support
As a Care Assistant
- You will be caring, compassionate and understanding
- Take pride in the levels of support you provide of your residents
- Support with personal care, eating and drinking, physical support and more
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families, and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
If you are care assistant seeking a new position withing a high quality, family run company with excellent progression and development opportunities, don't delay, Apply now or call Taya on Apply.