Registered Manager – Somerset – up to £34,750
- £ 32000.0 - 34750.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Registered Manager - Somerset - up to £34,750
Position: Registered Manager
Service: Children with Challenging Behaviour
Hours: 40 hours
Holly at Amber Mace is currently looking for a Registered Manger to join a residential home who provide Residential Child Care for Children with Challenging Behaviour in Somerset.
This role is with a leading care provider within Somerset, and the ideal candidate for this role must be an experienced Deputy Manager or Manager and must have a proven track record of working in young adults services.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• To ensure that the home environment is appropriate and sensitive to the needs of the children being looked after and is compliant with the Children's Homes Regulations including the Quality Standards.
• To participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of individual children and young people's care plans.
• To develop and maintain good working relationships with parents and other family members; social workers; school staff and other professionals with a concern for the children or young person's needs such as general practitioners or psychologists.
• To ensure compliance with the Children's Homes Regulations including the Quality Standards.
• To review the developmental needs of staff, ensuring that there is a training plan for the home, including induction and ongoing training compliant with the Children's Home Regulations
• To implement the Companies policies and procedures within the home.
• To be responsible for the management of all devolved budgets within agreed limits and for maintenance, monitoring and oversight of all financial records and reports.
• To maintain a safe environment complying with health and safety and other legal requirements.
• NVQ Level 4 Care
• NVQ Level 3 Children and Young People
• Relevant management qualification
• At least two years' experience of working with children within the past five years
• At least 2 years' experience of working at a senior level in a residential setting
• Knowledge of legislation, regulations and guidance to children
• Child Protection procedures and practice
• Knowledge of OFSTED inspection grade descriptors
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic opportunity, or for more information, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Holly at Amber Mace on Applyor alternatively email an up to date CV to Apply