Residential/Care Manager - £36K - Canterbury
Canterbury, Kent, England
- £ 0.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 3 Sep 2020
- 1 Oct 2020
Residential/Care Manager - £36K- Canterbury
Hours: - Monday - Friday
Service- Small Elderly/dementia home
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Care Manager for a small residential care service near Canterbury. The service boasts an excellent reputation within the area, which coincides with the superb status the company has.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they are not a large provider which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff.
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced manager that is looking to take on an established and reputable service
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care
• Someone that can work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
• Experience in managing staff teams
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the company's vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
• Proven Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £36K
• Excellent career progression
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply