Hitchin, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 18000.0 - 24000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical, Studying / Unqualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
* Location - Hitchin
* Full, Part Time and Bank available
* Registered Charity operating for over 65 years
* NVQ2 Health and Social Care is desirable
* Experience of working within a team
* Care delivery experience an advantage
* Numerate and Literate
* 20 days holiday with the option to buy and sell up to five
* Private pension matched at 5%
* Subsidised Meals
* Enhanced Maternity
* Option to buy and sell holiday up to five days
* Opportunities to progress through our development framework structure
Our client has exciting career development opportunities for Experienced Care Assistants at their Neurological Care Centre, based in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. They are looking for compassionate and dedicated experienced carers to join their team.
They care for people with conditions such as Huntington's disease, motor neurone disease, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson's disease - as well as those with conditions resulting from a brain or spinal injury or stroke.
They have a range of shifts including full-time, part time and bank. Coupled with a 'Good' CQC rating, their expert care team includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and healthcare assistants.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on Applyfor more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.