Upminster, Greater London, England
- £ 12.25 - 12.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Newly qualified
- 2 Sep 2020
- 30 Sep 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Scheme Manager to work at a Sheltered Housing Scheme in Upminster. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.25 per hour.
To effectively coordinate all services within a leasehold retirement scheme to meet the requirements of the lease whilst providing a safe and welcoming environment that enables leaseholders to feel secure and live independently.
* Ensure that Health and Safety standards are monitored and maintained to achieve 100% compliance, and that servicing, repairs and scheme security requirements are coordinated and monitored efficiently at the scheme at all times.
* Facilitate in conjunction with the Leasehold Retirement Manager and Maintenance Surveyor the delivery of the annual programme of major repair, replacement and improvements works for the scheme.
* Ensure that the communal areas of the scheme are clean, safe and welcoming for use by residents and their guests and that the safety and security of the scheme is maintained at all times. Order repairs and maintenance as required.
* Respond to emergency calls received via the warden call system whilst on duty. Assist and reassure residents in the event of an emergency, summoning the appropriate help. Signpost to relevant statutory and non statutory organisations. Identify safeguarding issues and escalate accordingly
* Assist with the sale of properties by promoting the scheme favourably, encouraging leaseholders to sell through Home Group, carrying out viewings and interviewing prospective purchasers in a timely manner. Induct new residents and provide information pack containing information about the scheme, local facilities and agencies that can offer any support they may require
* Qualifications: N/A.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: 2 references and a current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.