Care Assistant/Support Worker
Sutton, Greater London, England
- £ 9.75 - 9.75 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 28 Aug 2020
- 28 Sep 2020
£9.75 per hour | 37.5 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly and Dementia Home | Good CQC |
A small privately owned care home in Sutton is currently recruiting for experienced Healthcare Assistants/HCAS to strengthen their care team. The home is fully CQC compliant and offers both nursing and residential care to older people with elderly and dementia care needs.
Details of the HCA/Carer/Healthcare Assistant vacancies and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Great pay rates of £9.75 per hour
• Flexible shifts with days or nights available
The role will involve all aspects of personal care and support and you will be required to assist service users with eating, drinking, washing and dressing and providing personal care. You will also provide residents with emotional support and companionship, getting to know their individual needs to better support them and to ensure they enjoy the best possible quality of life.
What we are looking for in an HCA/Carer/Healthcare Assistant:
• Have completed NVQ Level 3 (ideally in addition to Level 2) in Health and Social Care
• Demonstrate some experience in a caring role, ideally within the care home or elderly social care sectors
• Able to undertake all aspects of personal care and support and maintain the privacy dignity of residents
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the home
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.