Senior Carer - Fantastic rates of pay - Worthing
Worthing, West Sussex, England
- £ 11.0 - 13.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2020
- 25 Sep 2020
Role: Senior Care Assistant
Pay: £12 - £13 per hour
A fully compliant elderly/dementia care home rated GOOD by the CQC has a vacancy for a Senior Care assistant to join the team. As a senior care assistant, you should ideally have previous care experience, ideally in an elderly care home and have an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in care.
If you are looking to join fantastic company who can support you in your career and offer, you true career progression opportunities then apply today to find out more!
Main Duties of Senior Care Assistant
• Leading a team of care assistants on shift
• Developing therapeutic or beneficial relationships with residents/colleagues
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Assisting the nurse in charge with administering medication in the home
• Support management in implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
Requirements for a Senior Carer
• NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care
• Experience working in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
In return, my client will offer an excellent hourly rate of up to £13.00 p/h and a fantastic benefits package, enhanced pay rates excellent career progression and training.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 9.71 - 10.71 Per hourFull time...PermanentMulbarton, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Community Care Assistant - MULBARTON and surrounding areas £9.71 to £10.71 per hour, paid travel time, mileage paid at 20p per mile...