Health Care Assistant
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 8.21 - 8.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 27 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
FT41653 - Care assistants in Lymington!
We are currently recruiting for a client's spectacular Nursing Home in Lymington who require healthcare assistants for full time hours on days and nights.
Pay rates and hours:
We have full time contracts available paying £ 8.21 - £8.50
Full time position - 36/48hrs a week.
As a care assistant, you will work with our elderly residents to help them live their lives to the full.
- Support the clinical nursing team.
- Assist residents to eat and drink.
- Assist residents to access and use the toilet facilities and to mobilise as planned.
- Assist residents to maintain their personal hygiene and appearance.
- Support residents in transfer between care environments.
- Contribute to maintaining the supply of materials and equipment.
- Support resident's emotional wellbeing.
- Care will be carried out under the supervision / direction of a registered Nurse.
What we need:
- Enhanced DBS Check
- We need caring and compassionate people to help create a homely environment for our residents.
- Experience in a care background is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
- NVQs are desirable but not essential