Residential Home Manager
Tipton, West Midlands, England
- £ 42000.0 - 50000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 24 Aug 2020
- 20 Feb 2021
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Residential Home Manager to join a state-of-the-art service based in Tipton. The successful candidate will oversee complete operation of the home to ensure the smooth running and peak performance of the service.
The home boasts a brilliant, experienced management and care team, with it's latest CQC report filed as fully compliant. The site has realistic ambitions to maximise it's potential and achieve an "Oustanding" in future inspections.
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive growth plans, the successful Residential Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows, with key succession plans into regional level appointments.
- Up to £45,000.00p/a
- Monday to Friday / 09:00 to 17:00
- Enhanced Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Mapped development opportunities into regional level appointments
Criteria for this Residential Home Manager opportunity:
- Previous experience of managing and leading a team within Elderly Care
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an Elderly Care home
- Sound knowledge of CQC requirements and operational performance
Responsibilities for this Residential Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take full responsibility for the running of the home and ensure that the company's policies, procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
This role would be well suited for experienced Residential Home Manager or Care Manager.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please call Ryan at Leaders in Care on 0161 235 1643 or click 'Apply'
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 40500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentPlympton, Plymouth, Devon, England
RESIDENTIAL MANAGER - SMALL PLYMOUTH OLDER PERSONS HOME £ 40 K - Talk & Call Jonathan We have an opportunity for a Residential ...