CQC Registered Manager
New Romney, Kent, England
- £ 44000.0 - 46000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 24 Aug 2020
- 24 Sep 2020
£44,000 - £46,000 p/a | Full-Time Days | Disability Care Home – Good CQC
A small residential care home in the New Romney area requires an experienced Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The CQC compliant home caters to adults of working age who are living with learning disabilities and ASDs, and provides a fantastic environment where residents are supported to achieve their full potential.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary in the region of £44,000 to £46,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic employment and staff benefits package which can be discussed at interview
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven experience as Manager of a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience of complex needs and challenging behaviours
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.