Agency Healthcare Assistant
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 10.0 - 12.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Aug 2020
- 14 Feb 2021
HEALTHCARE ASSISTANTS NEEDED IN The Abingdon Area
Experienced HCA's needed in Abingdon, you must have at least 3 months experience, and be able to drive and have access to a car.
Remedicare are looking for experienced Healthcare Assistants to provide person centred care to clients within local Residential, Nursing homes and home care in Abingdon.
You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Healthcare Assistant HCA will include assisting service users with personal care, medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life.
· Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends
· Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates
· Paid Holiday inclusive
· FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate
· FREE Uniform after completion of training
· FREE DBS *Terms apply
· Expert training, supervision and ongoing support
Remedicare is a established national company. We are committed to supporting our workforce to ensure they have the right skills to do their job and enable them to develop themselves and their careers.
· An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Reference ID: AGENCY-ABING
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £10.00-£12.50 per hour