Smethwick, West Midlands, England
- £ 24500.0 - 25500.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 11 Aug 2020
- 7 Feb 2021
Work as Registered Manager within a Supported Living setting, in Smethwick. You will be working with a variety of clients with LD, Autism and Mental Health problems. This is a huge opportunity for a new manager to help grow the business.
As the Registered Manager you will be working with three clients living with independently in their own flat, in the same block.
Benefits of Registered Manager Role:
· Salary £24,500 plus based on experience
· Incentives will be offered for new packages
· Recently had a CQC inspection which was rated as GOOD
Experience required for Registered Manager Role:
· Minimum 2 years' experience as a Registered Manager
· A good knowledge of CQC
· Driver preferred
· Able to do one or two sleeping nights per week
· Local knowledge of working within Sandwell Social Services and commissioning
If you are interested in hearing more about this Registered Manager role in Smethwick, please Apply or contact Siobhan at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6379.
This job was posted to Social housing in Smethwick, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSwindon, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...
£ 50000.0 - 60000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentNewark, Nottinghamshire, England
Hospital Director – Learning Disability Hospital – RNLD / RMN Autism, Personality Disorder & Forensics £50k - £60k basic + car ...