Childrens Home Manager
New Milton, Hampshire, England
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 30 Jul 2020
- 27 Aug 2020
Childrens Home Manager
New Milton (Dorset/Hampshire border)
Up to £40,000 per annum
Are you looking to become a Childrens Home Manager, or are you looking for a new venture?
Would you like to work for a small, tight knit company working closely with your superiors for support?
If so, a very exciting opportunity has occured for someone to become the Registered Manager in a childrens home in New Milton. On behalf of a small, local children's provider, Purosearch are looking to recruit a Children's Home Manager for a 4 bedded EBD home for children (mixed sex) between 11 - 18.
Job Requirements for the Children's Home Manager Role:
• To maintain and improve the "Good" Ofsted rating wherever possible
• To set and review targets and objectives for the home's staff team
• To hit KPI's and budgets within in the, keep Ofsted compliant, write care plans, provide training, undertake reviews.
The suitable candidate for the Children's Home Manager will have:
• Level 5 in Health and Social Care for Children and Young People's Services.
• Experience working with and managing young people with challenging behaviours and emotional difficulties.
• Knowledge of previous and new updated OFSTED Regulations.
To reward you for your hard work, here are just some of the benefits:
• Small and friendly company and team
• A competitive salary of upto £40,000 per annum
• 28 days annual leave
This is an ideal opportunity for someone to work closely with the existing and ever growing team. My client is looking for a resilient and motivated registered manager with experience within residential care or children's services. You will be supporting a small team of care staff and the children within the home.
This company are willing to fund many plans that Registered Managers have for the home, in terms of renovations, trips, improvements - my client is all ears! If you are looking to join a small, personable company then please call Jack on Applyor click 'apply' and attach your CV.
This job was posted to Deputy home manager, Home manager in New Milton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBournemouth, Dorset, England
Residential Home Manager (Elderly and Dementia care) Location - Bournemouth ...