Interim Senior Solicitor (Adult Social Care)
Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- £ 338 - 338 Per week
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 29 Jul 2020
- 26 Aug 2020
Seven Social Care are looking for an interim Senior Solicitor to work with the Adult Social Care Team in Staffordshire. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £338.00 per day (paid to you via an umbrella company).
We are looking for motivated candidates with dynamism, energy, enthusiasm and drive who already have a wide range of demonstrable ability in relation to areas of law relating to Adult Social Care, including Court of Protection welfare and safeguarding cases, deprivation of liberty cases, deprivation of assets, community care advice under the Care Act and other legislation together with some Mental Health Act advice. The candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn and adapt to new areas of law.
* Legal advice on certain aspects of social services law relating to adults and the conduct of litigation on social services matters.
* Miscellaneous litigation.
* Adherence to the Legal Services Unit's quality standards (Lexcel) including time-recording and contributing to the process of securing re-accreditation as and hen.
* To undertake in-service training as required by the training plan and to participate in the in-service training of other staff.
* To comply with employee's health and safety responsibilities.
* Such other duties as may reasonably be required, including complaint investigations.
* Qualifications: Candidates must either be a Solicitor, a Legal Executive who is a Fellow of CILEX or a qualified Barrister.
* Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
* Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK and current DBS check.
* Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
* Hours: 4 days per week (Monday - Thursday).
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
This job was posted to Social worker, Support worker in Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 12.18 - 15.16 Per hourFull timeTemporaryRugeley, Staffordshire, England
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Young Persons Practitioner to work with an Emotional Health and Wellbeing Service in ...
Full timeBankErlestoke, Devizes, Wiltshire, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...