Domiciliary Care Manager – Oxford - £38k
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 0 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 Jul 2020
- 25 Aug 2020
Domiciliary Care Manager Oxford - £38k
Are you passionate about quality care? Do you want to drive high standards of care to people living in their own home? If so, then Nadia at Amber Mace would love to hear from you!
Amber Mace are currently recruiting a Care Manager to run the day-to-day delivery of Live-In services to elderly individuals living in their own homes within Oxford and the surrounding area. My client, a well-established care provider that pride themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to their residents and helping their service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Oversee a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
• Ensure performance in the areas of hours growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
• To ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
You will have:
• Significant experience of management, including appraisals, coaching, performance management, managing budgets and financial information, as well as ensuring an inclusive working environment.
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with their Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience of managing a domiciliary service provision within the Health & Social Care Sector.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Nadia at Amber Mace on Apply, or email an up-to-date CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 12000 - 14000 Per yearPart timePermanentNorthumberland, Cramlington, Northumberland, England
Executive Director - Nominated Individual In brief we are looking for a Senior , Experienced Individual who can help Guide a Mediu...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPeterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
LEARNING DISABILITY REGISTERED MANAGER - £ 45- 50 K - LINCOLNSHIRE RESIDENTIAL HOME - CALL JONATHAN [... Click Apply...]Lovely Home...